Life Transitions, Rituals and Ceremonies
I have worked extensively with people going through life transitions, including birth and death. Coaching and shamanic healing at such times can help you receive support, let go of fear and open up to the possibilities of the situation. This allows you to experience more curiosity, peace and joy.There are times in our lives when we need to ask for recognition, help, and support from the spirits in a formal way. These include:
- Going through traditional rites of passage – birth, puberty or coming of age, commitment or marriage to a partner or spouse, initiation as a crone or elder, death
- Individuals, family, community and/or land requesting healing
- Letting go of a relationship or way of living that no longer serves us
- Celebrating new gifts that are coming to us
- Making a formal commitment to a life path
Ritual and ceremony are powerful, focused ways to work with spirits and ancestors, individually and in groups and communities. If you feel called to create a ritual or ceremony, I will work collaboratively with you, using guidance from dreams, intuition, and shamanic journeys to allow you to meet the situation in the best way possible. For example, a client who was going through a major life transition dreamed a specific ritual. Together, we re-enacted the ritual, allowing her to move through her changes with greater ease.